1) IS THERE GOING TO BE A 2014 EXETER UFO FESTIVAL?
YES! The Exeter UFO Festival 2014 will be on Saturday, August 30, 2014 at the historic Exeter Town Hall.
2) HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO ATTEND?
This is one of the rare FREE events of its kind. We do ask for donations to listen to the first class speakers we have lined up. The Exeter Kiwanis Club is organizing this event and is trying to raise money for local children’s charities and programs. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.
3) WHERE DO I SEND COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS REGARDING THE 2014 EXETER UFO FESTIVAL?
All comments and suggestions should be sent to the new organizer of the festival, Bill Smith of the Exeter Area Kiwanis Club. Bill took over the organizing of the Exeter UFO Festival in January of 2013.
Bill Smith – Exeter UFO Festival Organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) WHY ARE THERE NO OUTSIDE VENDORS ALLOWED AT THE EXETER UFO FESTIVAL?
This year there will be a limited number of vendors at the Exeter UFO Festival. Because this is a community event, aimed to help local charities and businesses we are trying to keep the business in town. One of the goals is to have local businesses benefit from festival attendance and foot traffic. So please visit our merchants during your visit to historic Exeter, NH.
5) WHY WAS THE 2013 EXETER UFO FESTIVAL CANCELED?
A bolt of Lightning struck Exeter Town Hall, causing a fire. The repairs from the fire were not going to be finished in time to hold the festival at town hall. No other suitable venue for the festival could be found.
6) NEXT YEAR IS THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF “THE INCIDENT AT EXETER”. WILL THERE BE A BIGGER FESTIVAL NEXT YEAR?
We are certainly looking to do a bigger one for the 50th. You will see some changes this year as we ramp up for next year’s. We are hoping for more speakers, more venues, more vendors, more days, and a lot more attendees.